CASAR | ENTERPRISES designs websites using state of the art Cloud Computing technologies state-of-the art technologies including Google Apps, Squarespace or WordPress. All websites are developed with responsive designs to display properly on mobile devices. What this means is that the layout and content responds (or adapts) based on size of the screen it's presented on. A responsive website automatically changes to fit the device you're reading it on.
Additional Web Services:
- Administration of existing websites
- Replacement of older websites
- eCommerce websites
- Assistance with franchise websites
- Website Development Platforms
- Google Apps/Sites
The Design Process
- Initial interview over the telephone with you to understand what you do, how you do it and what you want to accomplish. This is the most important part of the process. We have the same attitude that a good doctor has, how can they help if they don't really know what the issues are and what makes you tick.
- We design and develop custom responsive design websites to meet your specific business needs across multiple platforms including PC, Mac, tablets and Smartphones.
- Retina Ready - Without getting too technical, this basically means that the images will look sharp on retina devices such as on an iPad or iPhone.
- You are involved in the process from beginning to end. This is a collaborative process. We partner together to achieve your objectives.
- During the development process, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) in a primary focus. Specific keywords and phrases are considered so you can be found on an internet search.
- Google Analytics is setup to help track your website's activity giving us information for fine tuning the website's optimization.
- Professional photography (optional) is also available for portrait, product and business photos. Having unique and specific images on your website sets you apart from the competition, from those using stock images, in addition to keeping you from potential copyright violations.
- Video Marketing (optional) is also available for for creating custom videos for your Homepage, Testimonials and for Promotions. By having a short video invites a visitor to stay on your website longer increasing the chance that they will become a customer. Research has been shown that websites with videos tend to receive more activity and prospects than without.
- Email Marketing (optional) can also be an integral part of your marketing effort and can be included to integrate your social media with your website in order to generate leads by increasing your "Likes" on Facebook while building your "Opt-in" database simultaneously.
- Social Media (optional) Social integration by connecting your Social Media sites with your website. In most cases you will be able to update your social media sites automatically when you publish your blog from within your website.
Compared to newspaper advertising, direct mail campaigns with the high cost of postage or hiring a staff member to work on a consistent marketing campaign, we have found this system to be a cost effective way for Main Street Business Owners and Professionals to stay in touch with prospects and clients 24/7. That is good News!